Author Topic: Web configuration problem.  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Migue

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Web configuration problem.
« on: October 09, 2019, 05:48:38 PM »
Hello comunity  :D

I have a Mitel 5312 IP device, which I configure in SIP mode, and in order to complete the configuration I have to put the address of the server that registers with its respective port, however my problem is that having the HTTP port enabled I can not access the web configuration is not a problem of the cable path since I change it repeatedly, I assigned IP address both static and dynamic, however I can not access the web configuration, check the connectivity between the computer and my PC giving positive results, but I can not access.

I will be very grateful for your collaboration in providing a solution or alternatives.

Best regards.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Web configuration problem.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 05:47:58 PM »
Are you logging in as admin with the correct password?

Offline Migue

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 06:33:01 PM »
Of course, in fact I have not made any modification, the equipment is as it is after restoring it in its factory state, I recently investigated this matter and I understood that this problem is due to the fact that its firmware version is (06.05.00.15 ), which Mitel rejected this option of web configuration, I suppose that my only alternative would be to implement a firmware that is adequate to access that web interface ... but the other problem is where I get that firmware.
The right thing to say is a matter of firmware, or do you think there may be another alternative?

Thank you so much :)

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 04:22:08 PM »
http://mitelforums.com/forum/index.php?topic=11111.0 the files I am sharing should have what you need

Offline Migue

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 02:01:31 PM »
Yes, this problem is very common in SIP phones with older models, I already found the solution, thank you very much for your help. ;D

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10