Author Topic: Alarm 27  (Read 1706 times)

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
Alarm 27
« on: September 19, 2019, 09:31:26 AM »
I am working on a new build. We duplicated the client's network at our shop so it would be a plug and play. Tested it our shop and everything worked. Took it onsite and could call out but not in. could call each extension. Now we are getting "the following application extensions were detected on the voice mail" and would give another dialog after (can't recall what it said), but now I'm getting an Alarm #27. I rebooted the system, disabled and reenabled the Voice processing. Could something on the network be causing it, such as a firewall rule?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Alarm 27
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 10:21:29 PM »
I am working on a new build. We duplicated the client's network at our shop so it would be a plug and play. Tested it our shop and everything worked. Took it onsite and could call out but not in. could call each extension. Now we are getting "the following application extensions were detected on the voice mail" and would give another dialog after (can't recall what it said), but now I'm getting an Alarm #27. I rebooted the system, disabled and reenabled the Voice processing.
Couple different things going on here, let me see if I got it correct...

1) You can call phone to phone, and outside the system, but not inbound... What kind of trunks?

2) Alarm 27 - Minor alarm related to a VM application (FIELDS: string The avdap/application name. CAUSE: One of the VM APPS has become corrupt due to an internal software error or network problem.), not sure what to say here but if it recurs, delete the offending application and rebuild it.

Could something on the network be causing it, such as a firewall rule?

For problem #1, if it is SIP trunks yes but more information is needed... If it's a PRI or POTS lines, then no.

For problem #2, no. In the manual it says "network problem" but in this case it is referring to a MiVO250 networking issue between 2 or more systems, not an IP networking issue.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Alarm 27
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 07:21:09 AM »
RLyon,

Quote from: RLyon
Now we are getting "the following application extensions were detected on the voice mail" and would give another dialog after (can't recall what it said), but now I'm getting an Alarm #27.

It sounds like you just tried to install the new database over the old one instead of swapping out the Compact Flash.

Typically, the when the voice mail is saying that it is detecting something it will tell you what it is detecting on the Voice Processor that doesn't match up in the database. What you could do, depending on what it is seeing, is reinstall the DB again to try and realign the System DB with the Voice Processor DB; these are two different databases even though you see it in one interface.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10