Author Topic: Request denied or unacceptable at this time.  (Read 4676 times)

Offline jrbrehm

• View Profile
Request denied or unacceptable at this time.
« on: September 09, 2019, 03:30:28 PM »
I did a Google search for this error message and found nothing.

I have a phone in my office that cannot make any outside calls, and receives this error message each time. The user is able to make in-house calls.

She first encountered the error when dialing a 1-800 number, and has tried making test calls to her personal cell phone, both by dialing and using the Directory option. Every outbound call results in this error message.

I have tried a soft reset with [mute]73738# and also unplugged it and plugged it back in, all getting the same response.

This problem only surfaced this morning, after months of the phone working normally.

What am I missing, and what's my remedy? Please help!

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Request denied or unacceptable at this time.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 03:22:17 PM »
I think more info is required as to what type of system(s) and phones are being used.

Offline jrbrehm

• View Profile
Re: Request denied or unacceptable at this time.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 04:17:32 PM »
The phone itself is a Mitel model IP480G. My Mitel Connect Director says the Firmware is up to date. If it makes a difference, this is the only IP480G in this building. (Every other phone is IP480.) I have hooked up a different phone in its place, and that one works fine.

Our switch is a ShoreTel ShoreGear 90 (SG90).

We are running Mitel software, and all of our other phones are working just fine. I can access setup information through the Mitel Connect Director, which is running Build:21.90.9738.0, Small Business Edition 100.

If there's more information to get, I don't know where or how to get it off the top of my head, but I'm definitely able to be walked through a way to get more useful information.

Thanks.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10