Author Topic: System Greeting help - message to be given to all externally inbound callers  (Read 693 times)

Offline MitelPro999

• View Profile
Platform: MXe
Release Level: 6.0 SP3
Active Software Load: 12.0.3.15

Hi everyone

Can someone assist me with the setup for this please?  Currently we have no system greetings in place, so when dialling any telephone number within our DDI scope from an external source it just rings straight through to that number. 

Due to a regulatory requirement, we now require a message to be given to all external callers that stipulates "this call will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes".  For ease, I would ideally like this to work so that when they call any number, they receive the message and then the call proceeds automatically onto the number they originally dialled.  Is this possible?  If so, can this be setup so that it is given regardless of the time of day?

Basically, we would like this message to be given once each and every time a number is called.  We also have no need for an automated attendent to ask them to press 0 for the operator or to dial the extn number if it is known.

If any futher info is required then please let me know.

I look forward to hearing your responses.

Many thanks,
Ross

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Have a look at Group Announcements, although I am not sure if the caller picking up "too early" would interrupt the announcement or not.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Have a single dial-in point and put all calls through a callflow.
Have your announcement then use dial by name or have a menu option letting them enter the extension of the person/ring group they are after.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10