Author Topic: Client call won't hang up in Mitel Connect  (Read 3538 times)

Offline nurturer

• View Profile
Client call won't hang up in Mitel Connect
« on: August 19, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »
One of my user's Mitel Connect is showing as having an active call going when in reality there is no call, phone is hung up (disconnected), user displays as available, and when clicking the 'red' phone icon to hang up, we get "A resource need to fulfill the request is not available" and the external phone number on the call reads as Active.

Any tips on how to clear this ghost call would be appreciated.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: Client call won't hang up in Mitel Connect
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 07:48:58 PM »
I assume you mean MiCollab Client?
Go to the MiCollab Server and go to MiCollab Client Server.
Click on Accounts, find the account in question then make a change (eg untick the "can upload photo") and save. This should reset the MITAI connector or whatever it is. (It takes a while).
You can do it for everybody on the far right hand side of the PBX Nodes tab.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 06:35:06 AM »
Micollab server --> micollab client service --> configure Micollab client service --> account  --->   (open the user account ) -->  under account details --> tick " refresh line monitors on save"  -> save  --> (wait 2minutes)

Offline CEATech

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 08:03:01 PM »
One of my user's Mitel Connect is showing as having an active call going when in reality there is no call, phone is hung up (disconnected), user displays as available, and when clicking the 'red' phone icon to hang up, we get "A resource need to fulfill the request is not available" and the external phone number on the call reads as Active.

Any tips on how to clear this ghost call would be appreciated.

I know this is an old thread...

Did you by any chance find out what was causing this and get it fixed? 

We just upgraded from Shoretel 14.2 to Mitel 19.1 sp1 and have been experiencing this randomly.  Logging out of the Mitel Connect Client and logging back in will fix the issue but in the meantime this is making our Agents's ECC report as busy. 

The above replies do not apply to this as this is the Mitel Connect that was upgraded from Shoretel Connect, not Micollab. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10