Author Topic: MiCollab Client says Desk Phone is Offline, phone is actually workingq  (Read 1795 times)

Offline nycgeekbk

• View Profile
Hey all,

I am rather new to the Mitel systems, but I was able to get the Micollab Client installed and somewhat working.

I am getting an error that the phone extension is offline, even tho the phone works.  I have other clients that are working fine that predate me, but this one is the first I setup.

I did notice on the user and services tab, that my extension is not listed under the nupoint Unified Messaging tab, but my coworkers, the one that works, is listed there.  I am not sure how to get my extension there, or there is anything I might be missing.

Hoping to get some guidance in the right direction.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab Client says Desk Phone is Offline, phone is actually workingq
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 07:52:12 PM »
"Phone is offline" means the MiCollab Client isn't talking to it.
This is because the Client is set to use a device that isn't the deskphone. Change your status to a status that uses the deskphone. Or you can just manually use the dropdown box to select the deskphone.
If it isn't available as an option, you need configure your user properly in MiCollab Server, eg, is the phone there on the phones tab, what licence is it assigned, etc...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10