Author Topic: SX-200 and Innline VM Auto Attendant transfer to external number  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Curtin_BPW

• View Profile
I have a SX-200 on the latest software that I just installed an Innline VM system on. I am setting up an auto attendant and need to point a few of the options to external numbers. These have to point at a system speed dial. The only problem is that my feature access code is set *1 and I can't have a number starting in * for the Innline VM as it uses that internally. The only way I found out to do it was something weird using Form 19 and call forward always on a phantom extension, but I am out of licences to build more. Is there another way to do this?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: SX-200 and Innline VM Auto Attendant transfer to external number
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 08:11:44 AM »
I have a SX-200 on the latest software that I just installed an Innline VM system on. I am setting up an auto attendant and need to point a few of the options to external numbers. These have to point at a system speed dial. The only problem is that my feature access code is set *1 and I can't have a number starting in * for the Innline VM as it uses that internally. The only way I found out to do it was something weird using Form 19 and call forward always on a phantom extension, but I am out of licences to build more. Is there another way to do this?
Assuming this is a 5.0 system, analog phantom extensions don't require a license if you use a phantom bay... Build a phantom bay and assign it an ONS station card, then build your system speed calls and call forward those phantom extensions

Offline Curtin_BPW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 03:34:58 PM »
That makes sense. How would I go about building a phantom bay. Is this done on Form 01?

Offline Curtin_BPW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 03:40:44 PM »
I just discovered Form 53. Nevermind. Thanks for the tip.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10