Author Topic: Corrupt DB? Mitel 5000  (Read 1327 times)

Offline WhyMe

• View Profile
Corrupt DB? Mitel 5000
« on: August 08, 2019, 08:43:03 AM »
Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me here.  I'm trying to restore a database on a Mitel 5000 but running into an issue.  Whenever I try to open the database or do a restore, I get an error that says "Extraction of the database failed:  T"  Is it possible that the file is corrupt?  I have read that some versions of the Administration & Diagnostics software have a database tool built into scan files for errors, however, mine does not appear to have that.  My system version is 4.0.3.91.  I have a Mitel partner, however, they have cancelled two appointments on me and have left me hanging for a week now.  My system is currently down until I can get the backup to restore as while I'm somewhat versed in Mitel, I don't think I have enough knowledge to set the system up from scratch (mostly I don't know how to configure the PRI module) and I'm beginning to think that my Mitel partner is a lost cause.  I've reached out to another vendor I found on the Mitel website but am trying to see if I can find a resolution while I wait for their callback.  Currently, the system has a default database.  Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Offline WhyMe

• View Profile
Re: Corrupt DB? Mitel 5000
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 09:12:12 AM »
New development...  I found the database test and repair utility in the Program Files folder, I've launched it, enable the tests and repairs, click Start Test, then it gives me the attached error, then deletes the database file.  Luckily, I had another copy!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10