Author Topic: Agent adjusting skill sets/queues without having permission to do so?  (Read 883 times)

Offline topher_csr

• View Profile
I have a call center agent who has basic access to our Mitel system. his only option that i can see is "log out of all groups".  The odd thing is that every day right after he logs in, and then again right after he logs back in from lunch, he is logged out of every queue excpet for one of our email queues. the most desirable/easiest skill he has to do. it really looks like he is logging himself out of all of these skillsets, but he should not have the ability to do so. he is a remote employee, so i can't really walk over and check out what he is doing. has anyone seen anything like this?

thanks!

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
Re: Agent adjusting skill sets/queues without having permission to do so?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 03:37:09 AM »
Hey,

There is a setting on the Mitel Contact Centre (MiCC) that sets the default presence when an agent logs in.
It sounds like he may have been set up to be absent in default.

Offline ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 10:25:36 PM »
He could be using the "Group Presence" feature access codes (there is six in total) to leave the queues he does not want to answer

Check his Class of Service to see if "Group Presence Control" is on or not that will allow him to use the feature access codes

Offline patmcg

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 04:39:49 AM »
I have a call center agent who has basic access to our Mitel system. his only option that i can see is "log out of all groups".  The odd thing is that every day right after he logs in, and then again right after he logs back in from lunch, he is logged out of every queue excpet for one of our email queues. the most desirable/easiest skill he has to do. it really looks like he is logging himself out of all of these skillsets, but he should not have the ability to do so. he is a remote employee, so i can't really walk over and check out what he is doing. has anyone seen anything like this?

thanks!
Default presence is set to absent

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10