Author Topic: alarm light on LS/GS card SX200 EL  (Read 1137 times)

Offline riverbasin

• View Profile
alarm light on LS/GS card SX200 EL
« on: July 26, 2019, 01:19:10 AM »
Question:  how do I dig into cause of alarm light on newly installed LS/GS card, no configuration done.   Steady flash 1 second intervals.  No system alarm codes thrown.  No ability to process IN bound calls YET.  Do have outbound for first time. 

System had some cut cabling, no circuit card.  I restored the cable damage, installed LS/GS card in slot 6.   Working very very blind here, so bear with me.   Good news is I did sort this out and the lines access from the console.  Bad news is I don't have a valid password, and may get that resolved tomorrow, contacting the original installer.   So the LS/GS which I just put in, has not been program configured, nor do I have dip switch map to explain the change from LS to GS, but the fact that my line is accessing tells me no issue on that point. 
There are no codes in reports > alarms.  I can access user or one of the service modes to the right from the Installer mode.  I tried the default code 1000 and the one published in the Technical manual, for the installer, but NADA. 
THis is a EV system, runs the MCCIII-ELX stratum 3 board.   THe system does have a T1-DSI trunk card in slot 10 (takes 5 as well).  7 ONS cards, 1 Bay Control, 1 Digital Line 12CCT card.

Mitel certified, but no background on this system, just smaller 50s. 

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: alarm light on LS/GS card SX200 EL
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 01:51:11 PM »
An unconfigured card will flash the alarm light... it is normal behavior. Configure the card in Form 1 and program a trunk and the alarm will go away.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10