Author Topic: Mivoice 250 and viking pa-2a  (Read 944 times)

Offline Enobaham

• View Profile
Mivoice 250 and viking pa-2a
« on: July 22, 2019, 03:38:51 PM »
My boss wants us to be 110% sure before we order the viking PA-2A paging amplifier that it works with the mivoice 250. Does anyone have actual experience hooking these two products up? Or is there a different, maybe preferred, alternative?

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
Re: Mivoice 250 and viking pa-2a
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 05:20:35 PM »
I was able to integrate a Viking PA-IP with Office 250. Once you download the software you go to the IP settings and there is a SIP Server/ Peer to Peer Settings where you add the Controllers IP. And add a sip phone to the program and under flags enable Ring Intercom Always On/Off.

Offline Enobaham

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 05:25:06 PM »
hmm. Sadly the customer would need to get a sip license. They have digital phones (8568) on the 5000. And no internet...Options may be limited then.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 05:40:17 PM »
Enobaham,

Yes, I have setup hundreds of those on a MiVO-250; it is a simple trunk device. If you have problems you can call Viking directly and they will help you.

Thanks.

TE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »
I have used these in multiple ways... Off the page port and off a trunk port both work, or you can even open a phone and cut the speaker out and use the output inside the phone that would go to the speaker and route it to the PA-2A amp. They are very generic and very versatile, shouldn't be any issues.

Offline Enobaham

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 06:04:36 PM »
...or you can even open a phone and cut the speaker out and use the output inside the phone that would go to the speaker and route it to the PA-2A amp. They are very generic and very versatile, shouldn't be any issues.

I mentioned that to my boss earlier and his response was "No science projects" hahaha.

So these could would even with out SIP? I am finding a lot of these types of options require a SIP licence. If possible they really don't want to have to buy the licence.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 08:06:28 PM »
...or you can even open a phone and cut the speaker out and use the output inside the phone that would go to the speaker and route it to the PA-2A amp. They are very generic and very versatile, shouldn't be any issues.

I mentioned that to my boss earlier and his response was "No science projects" hahaha.

So these could would even with out SIP? I am finding a lot of these types of options require a SIP licence. If possible they really don't want to have to buy the licence.
The PA-2A is an analog paging unit... PA-IP is something different entirely.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10