Author Topic: Mivoice 250 keeps shutting down  (Read 882 times)

Offline murphdawg

• View Profile
Mivoice 250 keeps shutting down
« on: July 21, 2019, 11:39:30 PM »
Mivoice 250 keeps shutting down and sets at usb failure I have replaced all hardware will work and if there is a power outage comes back up to say usb failure? The only thing I haven’t replaced was compact flash this customer is running 5.1   I have replaced all system components down to the chassis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mivoice 250 keeps shutting down
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 08:03:34 AM »
Murphdawg,

Do you have anything plugged into your USB ports on the chassis? Have you made sure to get the latest software version and USB updates? The Compact Flash is not USB so I wouldn't think that would send out that particular error if it was having a problem, but I have had it where the USB Drive we plugged into the chassis wasn't supported and was having issues when the system came up; throwing an error.

Thanks,

TE

Offline murphdawg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 07:45:28 AM »
Yes nothing plugged into the usb they are running 5.1 and no software assurance I have changed everything out and even ran the database utility tool checking for corruption and it still continues to happen

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 04:52:46 PM »
Murphdawg,

If you have changed all of the hardware except the CF then it must be with the OS on the CF.

You can change the CF without having software assurance on their system. You will need to send the old one back to Mitel when they request it or you will be charged.

Thanks,

TE

Offline Travis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 12:10:05 PM »
I believe in v 5.1 usb fail was common. You should be able to bypass it by pressing the buttons on the front of the system.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10