Author Topic: MiVoice Business Console - Direct Transfer to Voicemail not working  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Apersons

• Contributer
    • View Profile
We just installed 2 of these consoles on a customer site. All works well save the voicemail transfer option. I checked the help guides and programmed the direct transfer to voicemail in the 3300, following the guides for call coverage services and feature access codes. I can get the option to work on a regular IP phone but can't get it to work on the console.

Using the procedure of answering a call, trying to press the voicemail button on the console screen. The button doesn't even respond. I can still transfer the call to an extension and it will follow the call routing to voicemail for that extension. Customer needs to be able to transfer direct to voicemail per their management mandate. 

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: MiVoice Business Console - Direct Transfer to Voicemail not working
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:07 AM »
I remember this "issue"- I think we just assigned txfr to vm to a different hotkey. Might be some other SW is interfering with the same key. I didn't spend much time trying to figure it out after it worked on a new key.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10