Author Topic: Database Programming Errors  (Read 1654 times)

Offline jhruby24

• View Profile
Database Programming Errors
« on: July 02, 2019, 05:01:48 PM »
New HP laptop, Windows 10.  Installed MiVoice Office 250 System Administration & Diagnostics software.  About 90 seconds after launching receive the following errors, Call processing is not responding, the link may be down and Database Programming is shutting down.  We've tried both MS Access database engines 2010 and 2016.  We've also installed software version 6_3_7_84 DBP-64 bit version.  Has anyone else seen this and have any suggestions?  Thanks

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Database Programming Errors
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 09:44:00 AM »
Uninstall everything and try the 32bit version... We have run into issues where 32 bit MS Office is installed.

Disable antivirus and firewall software and test.

Disable DEP... May require disabling Secure Boot in UEFI/BIOS first.

Remove everything including Access and rerun the installer only using the Access provided.

Only test locally... You could be dealing with an IDS rule if your remote.

Really though, we have had very few issues with the new DB programmer.

No luck with my suggestions from PM? We have half a dozen techs on Windows 10 now, some using only Surfaces (long story, don't ask, but don't get one for a field tech) and we have had zero issues with the Mitel software on  Win 10.

Offline cahrens

• View Profile
Re: Database Programming Errors
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 05:19:23 PM »
Sounds similar to a problem I ran into once. I could connect to the system but could not stay connected for very long. The phone system had an IP conflict with something else on the LAN and kept resetting the web portal trying to resolve the problem. I changed the IP address of the system to some other static address and the problem cleared.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10