Author Topic: MiCollab Intermittent SIP Softphone Authentication Failure  (Read 1666 times)

Offline InnoRyan

• View Profile
MiCollab Intermittent SIP Softphone Authentication Failure
« on: June 25, 2019, 03:33:10 PM »
I'm having a real hard time with this one. I'm simply trying to get the softphone working with MiCollab. It works for a while, sometimes days at a time, then out of nowhere, the softphone goes offline with the error message "SIP Softphone Authentication Failure" with a connect button next to it. I click connect and it says again "SIP Softphone Authentication Failure". The server is definitely online, there are hundreds of others working on softphones and desk phones with the same setup. Then out of nowhere, usually the next day, it will just start working again, until it decides to stop. If I try a desk phone using the same PC with the same MiCollab installation, on the same network, it works all the time, even when the softphone is offline.

I've tried the softphone on 3 different computers, in 3 different network enviornments: corporate, home, and cellular, and they all have this issue. The administrator has no idea what is going on either and he has spent quite some time trying to debug it. Does anybody have any ideas?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10