Author Topic: Cloud Connect  (Read 1247 times)

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Cloud Connect
« on: June 22, 2019, 12:44:41 PM »
Anyone have any customers with this product? I believe it's called the Mitel Connect? The lineage is hard to follow but you log in via portal.shortelsky.com and you can use the 69xx series phones.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cloud Connect
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 07:20:44 AM »
NEPhoneGuy,

That would be Mitel's Cloud Service that all of the 6900 series phones are pointed to by default now; if you buy them directly from Mitel that is.

Also, we have our own cloud service and so unfortunately I don't know what you need to do with those phones. There is however a help link in that portal that covers a lot on that.

https://oneview.mitel.com/s/article/UserAccount-LogOn

Thanks,

TE

Offline jbbts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 04:15:10 PM »
We have been selling it along with Cloud Business. 

Solid product, easy to use, and easy to deploy. 

Offline Aussie Pete

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:22:16 PM »
Hi
I am new here and come from a ShoreTel Background rather than Mitel
MiCloud Connect is ShoreTel in the Cloud and the main reason Mitel Acquired Shoretel.
when you "buy" MiCloud Connect you in essence get a web portal for Configuration and phones that connect via the Data center.
It is almost the same as premise based with a few exceptions
you can combine Hosted and Premise based (Hybrid) for things like Contact centers
What sort of information are you looking for ?
happy to supply what i know

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 09:09:31 AM »
Hi
I am new here and come from a ShoreTel Background rather than Mitel
MiCloud Connect is ShoreTel in the Cloud and the main reason Mitel Acquired Shoretel.
when you "buy" MiCloud Connect you in essence get a web portal for Configuration and phones that connect via the Data center.
It is almost the same as premise based with a few exceptions
you can combine Hosted and Premise based (Hybrid) for things like Contact centers
What sort of information are you looking for ?
happy to supply what i know

Hello. Just was curious on the exposure of folks to this line. I know many shops sell their own hosted solution also.

We've deployed a few sites with the Connect platform - overall it seems to be alright. More often than not the portal has been slow as molasses and the park/hold recall of 60s and the inability to change it is pretty lame.

Offline Aussie Pete

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 06:28:36 PM »
Without wanting to sound Biased  :D
The Slow down came when Mitel Purchased ShoreTel, and it is across the board with regard to their Web interfaces SSO to MiAccess is much slower than the ShoreTel Equivalent, although I guess there are many more people using it.
In Australia ShoreTel / Mitel is sold as a cloud solution by Telstra (The National Carrier) and you are restricted to who you get your lines from currently, and I would say the take up is starting to speed up as the roll out of the National Broadband nears completion  (National Broadband is fibre to the premise and Node in some cases)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10