Author Topic: Phone Tree Dial "0" destination troubleshooting  (Read 814 times)

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
Phone Tree Dial "0" destination troubleshooting
« on: May 23, 2019, 01:47:27 PM »

We have a ODD setup since we currently have 2 main numbers that come into our system.  For reasons I do not know they are setup a bit different.  One I understand adn the other I can't figure out.  The one that i understand comes in on system speed call (9243) and gets routed to an extension.  From there i can figure out the dial 0 destination.  The other system speed call (4111) Gets routed to a hunt group (1001) and when that number rings it goes to a phone tree with 2 options (1 or 2).  The issue is with this number.  callers are just hitting zero and that call needs to be routed to a different location.  I cannot figure out where that call is getting redirected. There is nothing in the hunt group that shows me where it goes or what extensions ring.  Can anyone help me out with this??  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

Perry

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Phone Tree Dial "0" destination troubleshooting
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 04:37:44 PM »
Assuming an embedded VM, they are going to Mailbox 0... Which most likely is just an extension mailbox, so look at what extension is associated with mailbox 0. Common practice is often to make mailbox 0 a transfer only mailbox and route that to an extension.

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
Re: Phone Tree Dial "0" destination troubleshooting
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 10:15:38 AM »
Ace,

That is exactly where they were going.  Thanks.  I was hoping that i would be able to just change the dial 0 destination on one extension but that doesn't look like the case.  Look like i need to change the Default to point where i want it to go.  thanks for the reply!!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10