Author Topic: DDI Last Used???  (Read 848 times)

Offline colbod

• Contributer
    • View Profile
DDI Last Used???
« on: May 16, 2019, 07:42:35 AM »
Hi,

We have around 200 active DDI's for our customer service department for various clients. I'm trying to find out if there is a way to show when a DDI was last used.

The problem we have is that we issue a DDI and we don't get told when this is no longer needed so we can free it up for a new client.

I'm certain that a big chunk of these DDI's are no longer needed and I need to be able to provide proof of when they were last used so we can free it up and re-use.

Is there any way to do this? We have a Mitel 3300 setup with the usual Mitel client applications.

Thanks

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: DDI Last Used???
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 04:49:16 AM »
Which are "the usual" client applications? If you have MiCC then you can use the SMDR explorer to search for DDIs. We use SIP gateways for most customers which have useful CDR management so can easily answer this question.

Offline colbod

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 07:42:34 AM »
Hi Dogbreath,

Thanks for your comment, I've had a look on the MiCC and SMDR Inspector. I'm not 100% sure this will do what I want. Am I right in thinking this is used for when CS agents dial out?

I'm looking for a way to run a report for when a DDI has been used by an external customer to call one of our CS agents, so incoming calls only, our agents would never use these DDI's to dial out.

Can this be done within SMDR???

Thanks for your help.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 05:03:27 AM »
SMDR should list all the calls in and out. Many of the MiCC reports are based on the SMDR records [some are based on ACD event records].
The SMDR explorer isn't a reporting tool in the same way that the proper MiCC reports are, eg you can't schedule it to email 20 people every day, but at least you can look at the raw data that the reports use.
TBH it doesn't really matter if it's a "proper" reporting tool or not, the query you have doesn't sound like the sort of thing that would need to be run on a frequent basis.

Offline colbod

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 12:07:49 PM »
Cheers mate, think I've found a way of doing what I want even if it does seem a little long winded.

The CCMWeb lets me run a report for specific DDI's and gives me loads of data, perhaps too much data! The only issue is it's a separate pdf\csv for each DDI and I have 200!

Thanks for your help, pointed me in the right direction!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10