Author Topic: How do tell if a number is a POTS line or coming in over PRI?  (Read 1099 times)

Offline ScottL

• View Profile
How do tell if a number is a POTS line or coming in over PRI? Is there a list in the Mitel 3300, somewhere? I looked in the Speed Calls form and see a number associated with the extension, but how do I know if the number comes through the copper lines or the PRI?

Thank you,

Scott

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How do tell if a number is a POTS line or coming in over PRI?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 11:39:00 AM »
You could do a EDT TRACE TSP L2L3 <PLID> and see if the digits are coming across the span?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 02:40:12 PM »
You could do a EDT TRACE TSP L2L3 <PLID> and see if the digits are coming across the span?
Pro Tip: enter the command again when your done to stop the trace, or it will clog your maintenance terminal when you are to do other things later. :)

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 04:08:00 PM »
Pro Tip: enter the command again when your done to stop the trace, or it will clog your maintenance terminal when you are to do other things later. :)

This is true. I've forgotten to reissue the command a few times. Same with the CCS Trace Enable Continuous

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10