Author Topic: System takeover  (Read 726 times)

Offline logical001

• View Profile
System takeover
« on: April 27, 2019, 06:33:20 PM »
Hi there, this is my first post and I would appreciate some help.

We have just taken over an office where there is a Mitel 5000 CP (happily) running version 6.0.11.95  (192.168.0.200) which is serving 7 phones. along with a Mitel separate communication server on (192.168.0.201).

The office has historically had rubbish bandwidth, however, this is being sorted out by BT (am in the UK) next week. Thus the ISDN lines which had been used before will be replaced by SIP trunks.

The only problem I now have is that the previous IT guy has left. No passwords or handover docs and as he faced a disciplinary there is zero chance of getting this information.

Is anyone able to find out who the commissioning company were for me?  And or could forward me the Mitel DB config tool so I can at least get the Sip trunks added.

We are just south of Birmingham (WestMidlands) if that helps in terms of a dealer/provider.

Kindest,

Jonathan

Ps. I assume the 5000cp is still supported?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: System takeover
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 10:05:43 AM »
logical001,

You have to work with a Mitel vendor.

Call Mitel Direct on Monday and they can help you find the vendor that holds the licensing. Then just work with that vendor or find another to take over the licensing.

Thanks,

TE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10