Author Topic: System Speed Call  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Ryders

• Contributer
    • View Profile
System Speed Call
« on: April 25, 2019, 02:36:24 PM »
Hello, I have a system speed call setup on one of our phone controllers. It works internally(on that controller), but when people call it from the outside, it doesn't work. I have it set as the first call re-routing option. The second being voicemail. Neither work when someone from the outside calls. We have several phone controllers, I am on a different phone controller than the phone I have the speed call set on, my calls don't get the re-routing option either. Our system doesn't sync speed calls. Do I need to set this on every controller or is there something else I am missing. Primarily the re-routing is intended for external calls.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: System Speed Call
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 04:34:03 PM »
Change the Speed Call Type from S/C to Int.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 08:41:43 PM »
Sounds to me to be a sharing issue

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 12:07:42 AM »
Are you using SDS Sharing? You should be, most forms would then be common to all systems.

If you are not, or are only sharing a few select forms, I strongly suggest getting a tech who is familiar with this to set it up for you... SDS Sharing issues are nothing to take lightly and can cause serious problems, but once it's done and working it saves so much work.

Offline Ryders

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 09:56:00 AM »
I tried changing the speed calls to Int, but that didn't fix it. We do have some SDS sharing setup, but not for speed calls(see attachment). Would SDS really matter if I had this setup on all of our controllers? We have about thirteen of them, so it wouldn't take to long to do.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 06:07:13 PM »
If this was in all locations, it likely will work

Offline imanm93

• Keep it simple!
    • View Profile
    • Iman Mohammadi's Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 04:04:26 PM »
Hello, I have a system speed call setup on one of our phone controllers. It works internally(on that controller), but when people call it from the outside, it doesn't work. I have it set as the first call re-routing option. The second being voicemail. Neither work when someone from the outside calls. We have several phone controllers, I am on a different phone controller than the phone I have the speed call set on, my calls don't get the re-routing option either. Our system doesn't sync speed calls. Do I need to set this on every controller or is there something else I am missing. Primarily the re-routing is intended for external calls.

Try to locate your number from other PBX.
ex: You have speed call number 100 in PBX A, use "Locate Number 100" in PBX B. If the number doesn't exist in PBX B directory this command will tell you.
In that case you can do a simple change in all of your PBXs:
For instance, try to use system speed call in PBX B> 100 > 9100 (or 99100 or ...)
In ARS route, you should send 9100 (with 1 digit to absorb) to PBX A.
That will solve your problem.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10