Author Topic: Creating Mitel Ignite user account  (Read 3069 times)

Offline synthesis

• View Profile
Creating Mitel Ignite user account
« on: April 22, 2019, 02:04:22 PM »
Hello. I am administering a Mitel 3300 ICP. MiCollab server 8.1 and MiContact Center version 9.0.2.0 (including Ignite) were recently implemented by a service provider. Call centre agents are now using both the MiCollab and Ignite clients to handle calls. I am experiencing issues with creating the Ignite user accounts. The instructions that the service provider gave me were to a) create a user account (with the Call Centre Agent role) in the MiCollab web interface and b) add the agents to the ACD agent skill group. After doing this, the agent can log into the MiCollab client with the created user account. However, if they use the MiCollab username and password to log into Ignite, it does not work.

So my question is, how do you create the user account for Ignite? I thought that Ignite uses the same user account as the MiCollab client.

Offline 619Tech

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Creating Mitel Ignite user account
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 03:54:59 PM »
The agents/users have credentials for MiCC client that is separate from the MiCollab client. These credentials are configured in MiCC Your Site Explorer.

Offline synthesis

• View Profile
Re: Creating Mitel Ignite user account
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 06:35:18 AM »
The agents/users have credentials for MiCC client that is separate from the MiCollab client. These credentials are configured in MiCC Your Site Explorer.

Thanks. Was able to address the issue by resetting the user password in YourSite Explorer.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10