Author Topic: MiCC - 5020 Programming  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
MiCC - 5020 Programming
« on: April 12, 2019, 12:23:28 PM »
Guys,

How do you translate the Golden Rules to the different types of ports to work with the IVR portion of this product?

For instance there are the following 5020 extension types:

1. RAD Port 5020 IP
2. Messaging Port 5020 IP
3. Outbound Port 5020 IP
4. UPiQ Port 5020 IP

In the Golden Rules it doesn't state anything about how to configure these ports specifically. How does the CoS and CoR have to be for each type of 5020 IP Port? It is pretty straight forward on making sure you set the Licensing to Trusted IP, but that is the only clear piece of information that I can find on how to setup the 5020 ports.

The Golden Rules seem to break it down into 3 different columns, but these are specific to the type of ports you are using.

1. CCM & CA PBX Options
2. VMW PBX Options
3. IQ PBX Options

Which one of these setups would be used for each type of port? I am not sure why they need to make this so confusing to setup since it is a simple extension that goes inside of a Hunt Group.

Once I am past this hurdle I believe the remainder of the IVR programming will be simple in comparison since they actually trained on how to create Workflows and Subroutines, but they didn't teach anything about how to program the 3300 it was attached to.

Thanks,

TE

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCC - 5020 Programming
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 08:21:47 PM »
I believe in YSE when you go to the Media Server > Telephone System Settings > Class of Service you can change the default port for that COS i.e. RAD, Messaging etc... When you do this it will advise what you need to fix the COS to make it that particular type of port.

You used to have to know what to program but now I think there is some checking in YSE to assist.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10