Author Topic: Direct Voice Calls  (Read 939 times)

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Direct Voice Calls
« on: April 08, 2019, 10:52:26 AM »
Documentation is showing that Direct Voice Calls override DND - is it not possible for DND or Make Busy to stop a Voice Call from occuring? If that's the case, a bit of a bummer for all users that can't see presence.

Offline Martin

• View Profile
Re: Direct Voice Calls
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 11:34:20 AM »
This may or may not help but I know that in call rerouting you get the option to change the "call rerouting DND type" which I believe by default is set to internal only.

By direct voice calls do you mean someone calling externally to a specific extension?

You can change this from internal, to internal-external or all.

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Direct Voice Calls
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 12:59:28 PM »
This may or may not help but I know that in call rerouting you get the option to change the "call rerouting DND type" which I believe by default is set to internal only.

By direct voice calls do you mean someone calling externally to a specific extension?

You can change this from internal, to internal-external or all.

In this case, it's a feature access code that establishes a two-way intercom call with another station. The rerouting form doesn't seem to apply here and the system help for Direct Voice Calls  explicitly states that DND is overridden, I guess I was just seeing if anyone had any other experiences with it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10