Author Topic: Change Calling Party Number based on area code?  (Read 1317 times)

Offline SebJackTrade

• View Profile
Change Calling Party Number based on area code?
« on: March 28, 2019, 06:36:34 PM »
Hello everyone,

We have a Mitel 3300 mxe 3 and I'm trying to figure out if the system could support a certain feature.

Previously in the past we had an asterix system and with this system we had the ability to dynamically change our caller ID based by the area code.

To mitigate this feature the MSP who is managing our system configured some multicall button on every ACD phone so we can choose a different Caller ID (with the DID Ranges for substitutions)

It work "ok", but we are looking to implement an automatic dialer tied to our internal application using the MiCC API and turns out (at least from my knowledge) we can't initiate the call with the MiCC API by selecting a multicall line.

When I say it work ok, it's that we have something like 8 phone number and some agent are doing mistake and we would like to prevent this.

I was wondering if someone know a features that could help doing this?

I know about OIG, but it's not an option.

Thanks in advance

Offline Tom2018

• View Profile
Re: Change Calling Party Number based on area code?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 03:29:58 AM »
Hi,
I think you can do that with the ARS Routes and Digit Modifications
Let's say you dial 001 then let's select route 1 and follow digit modification 1
if you dial 0043 then let's select route 2 with another digit modification plan and so one

there is some more programming to do, but I think this could be a way

regards,
Tom

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 05:39:45 AM »
I haven't used it but the release notes for MiCC 9 mention this:

"Outbound Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP) – leveraging YourSite Explorer’s DNIS configuration, agents now have the option to specify the outbound CLIP they would like to display to the caller when making outbound calls."

Offline haim.berdah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 06:29:22 PM »
Hi,

This feature works in MiCC 9.0.
You need to fill DNIS table in YSE with the Caller ID list. You also need to use the WEB Ignite for the outbound calls. Once the DNIS table has data the Agent can change the From field in Web Ignite and presented with the list of Caller ID from the DNIS table data before making the outbound call.

I am not sure if you are using SIP or PRI but it may require some settings in the SIP peer profile and COS as well.

Hope this helps.

Haim.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Offline artieouellette

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 07:09:15 PM »
are you using sip or PRI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10