Author Topic: Default admin password Call Recorder  (Read 3383 times)

Offline mem5449

• View Profile
Default admin password Call Recorder
« on: March 27, 2019, 03:10:04 PM »
Been a while since I've installed a Mitel Call Recorder (formerly Oaisys) and don't know the default OS password (not in documentation either). Does anyone know the default password for the Win OS? (WinServer 2016). If not, is it safe to use the password RESET link on the main screen? THANKS

Offline moona

• View Profile
Re: Default admin password Call Recorder
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 10:55:32 PM »
Been a while since I've installed a Mitel Call Recorder (formerly Oaisys) and don't know the default OS password (not in documentation either). Does anyone know the default password for the Win OS? (WinServer 2016). If not, is it safe to use the password RESET link on the main screen? THANKS

There is no default OS pw. Just a default SQL PW for the SA account.

Straight from the install guide:

Personally, I wouldn't recommend using the Mitel Windows OVA deployment for MiVCR, have always had problems with it. Just install a fresh Windows yourself and run exe over top.

Offline mem5449

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 03:57:42 PM »
Thanks for your reply. This is a complete appliance  provided by Mitel (not VM). MS Windows is pre-loaded on the physical machine (HP ML30 server with Win 2016 Server). When machine boots, it remains at a Windows login screen for the Administrator. It came this way out-of-box from Mitel. There is a link on the screen to reset password but I would rather not unless necessary. Have tried several passwords: admin, password, no password, itpassw, callrecorder. none of those work.

Offline mem5449

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 04:29:50 PM »
THANK YOU moona!! I happened to try M!vcr123 as the Admin password and it got me into the machine.  :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10