Author Topic: Call Trace  (Read 1395 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Call Trace
« on: March 21, 2019, 11:54:58 AM »
Hello,

Our contact center closes at 5 pm and we have a third party who we use during times of congestion. Last night a customer somehow made it through to this third party at roughly 7:30 pm. I'm trying to figure out how this happened. After looking at the data inspector I saw the call come into our main PRI and get transferred over to our IVR. Our IVR is on a schedule so maybe it didn't close at 5 likes its programmed. Is there any logs that might show me how this caller made it over to our third party?

Thanks,

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call Trace
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:58:32 AM »
What type of IVR? If it's an IVR on MiCC then the logs are pretty comprehensive.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:20:39 AM »
What type of IVR? If it's an IVR on MiCC then the logs are pretty comprehensive.
  Yes, IVR on MiCC.

I've never used the Inspector before and made a few test calls today and under digits dialed it shows which path I took to get to the Contact Center. When I run the same report for my call I'm trying to track down he never pushes any buttons it looks like the digits dialed where all system generated and the call never tried to hit any of the call paths. This makes sense as he should of received our closed message. There are options on the closed message he could hit which would take him out of the IVR. If I'm reading this correctly he doesn't appear to hit anything. Four times there is an E under call completion flag indicating error by caller but I'm not entirely sure what that means.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 05:46:58 AM »
This isn't really a 3300 question any more.
I'm not really sure how to read SMDR logs either, but the logs I am referring to are in Logs\Devices\ and the filename starts with the port number. Check the hunt group and see what members it has. You may see the port number which answered the call in SMDR. If it was out of hours then the chances are that the first member of the hunt group took the call.
If it's a busy system you'll need to hurry because they do get rotated out.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 02:24:15 PM »
I'm not sure about error on MiCC IVR, but an error on Call Directors means they tried to select an option that hasn't been programmed. So if 1,2,3 and Timeout are options maybe the caller is mashing 0 trying escape to an operator.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10