Author Topic: 6940 phone on Mivoice 250  (Read 961 times)

Offline rick

• View Profile
6940 phone on Mivoice 250
« on: March 19, 2019, 03:27:51 PM »
We are getting more and more people upgrading old phones to the 69xx series with a Moas.
Some questions keep popping up when the swap has been done - These two questions more than others:-

1.On their old IP phones, when  mailbox message was left, the MWI light flashed and when mailbox button pressed, the name or number of whoever left the message was shown on the display. It doesnt do this on the 6940. Is there a way to show this?

2. I set up a system speed dial key, for system speed dials programmed on the PBX. However, when the customer presses the speed dial button they get a huge list of teh soeed dials they have set up. What they want is to press the system speed dial kay and then enter the short code (ID) of the speed dial they want to call. Any ideas on this??

As usual, any help is retly appreciated  - we are goig to be installing lots more of these phones, so it would be nice t get it right straight away!

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Re: 6940 phone on Mivoice 250
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 01:58:48 PM »
Speed Dial options for 6900 series phones are USER ChOICE which gives you the list you spoke of or and individual speed dial entry.  I ran into same issue.  I found easiest is to use Phone Manager and rename the system speed dial like this.......normally speed dial 000...then name: Mitel Tech Support change the name to (000 Mitel Tech Support) add 000 as part of name in Mitel 250....then the pull up phone manager and type in search bar 000 Mitel Tech Support.....by the time you type 000 it will find the system speed dial then you can double click with mouse to dial.

The user who left the voicemail not showing on 6900 series phones is a limitation of the SIP device itself.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10