Author Topic: Caller ID Queue question  (Read 873 times)

Offline taylorjones20

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Caller ID Queue question
« on: March 19, 2019, 11:46:19 AM »
Mitel 3300 13.2.0.17
I have attached images of the call flow in question.
When a caller calls in and presses option 1 they get transferred to ext. 506 Eligibility
On our phones, the caller ID shows Eligibilty…
When a caller calls in and presses option 4 they get transferred to ext. 506 Eligibilty
On our phones, the caller ID shows Eligibilty…

What I am needing to accomplish is when Option 4 is pressed it shows EHR Incentive on our phones instead of Eligibilty…
In other words, our agents need to know if the caller is calling for Eligibilty or EHR Incentive so they can answer the call with the correct greeting.

I don’t need to change where the call goes, just what shows up on the caller ID when option 4 is pressed.

Is this possible?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Caller ID Queue question
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 08:19:18 PM »
As I don't see a 1 key press, I assume that they dial 2 then 1. Regardless, this would be set up within the 3300 by creating another queue that can have the same agents and giving it the name in the Telephone directory. Then changing the option to dial it in this Nupoint call flow

Offline taylorjones20

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Caller ID Queue question
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 11:31:57 AM »
As I don't see a 1 key press, I assume that they dial 2 then 1. Regardless, this would be set up within the 3300 by creating another queue that can have the same agents and giving it the name in the Telephone directory. Then changing the option to dial it in this Nupoint call flow

That's what I was thinking but I wanted to make sure there wasn't an easier way.

Thanks!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10