Author Topic: Redirect to external Number in User Group  (Read 1016 times)

Offline baering

• View Profile
Redirect to external Number in User Group
« on: March 18, 2019, 10:31:25 AM »
Hello

I have a Scenario where i Have two people use one usergroup. It works internally and externally. However now I would like to add mobile Phones from an external carrier. So when I add a Rule to the Mitel6867i and set it to redirect to a mobile Phone it works internally. However when I call externally to the number it does not follow the rule and does not redirect the call. What could I change or what is the best emthod to include a mobile phone to a user group?

Cheers

Baer

Offline thz

• View Profile
Re: Redirect to external Number in User Group
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 01:02:27 PM »
Hi, sorry for my english ( I'm french)

Have you checked "Remain in user group if forwarded to an external destination" in the usergroup and in the permission set?

Thz

Offline bojo387

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 04:18:16 AM »
Have you considered using    Mobile/external phone? An external/mobile number is linked to the internal user number which you can add to the User Group. But it requires a license per mobile/external terminal created.

BR/Bojo

Offline bojo387

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 10:19:54 PM »
Have you considered using    Mobile/external phone? An external/mobile number is linked to the internal user number which you can add to the User Group. But it requires a license per mobile/external terminal created.

BR/Bojo

Actually, thz's suggestion above is simpler. You just need to tick the setting in both UserGroup and the user's Permission Set as mentioned.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10