Author Topic: Media Gateway?  (Read 985 times)

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
Media Gateway?
« on: March 14, 2019, 09:41:31 AM »
Working with Office 250 and getting dropped calls on our side.  FlowRoute stated that I’d need to reconfigure my PBX to send my public IP (66.xxx.xxx.xxx) instead of private (10.0.1.xx) as media gateway. I am unsure where this setting is in the database.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Media Gateway?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 09:48:03 AM »
Assuming you do NOT have a MBG, in System - IP Settings make sure you have the System NAT IP Address set as your public IP address. Then in Devices and Feature Codes - SIP Peers - SIP Trunk Groups - 92xxx - Configuration - NAT Settings you change the NAT Address Type to Non-SIP Aware NAT.

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 09:54:31 AM »
Thanks, I had the Nat IP address but had NAT Settings set as No NAT or SIP-Aware NAT

Offline fcoffey

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 11:40:31 AM »
Assuming you do NOT have a MBG, in System - IP Settings make sure you have the System NAT IP Address set as your public IP address. Then in Devices and Feature Codes - SIP Peers - SIP Trunk Groups - 92xxx - Configuration - NAT Settings you change the NAT Address Type to Non-SIP Aware NAT.

Apologies for thread mining, but I thought that this may be too simple of a question to post a new topic -

If I have a need to change the value of "System NAT IP Address", would that cause/need a system reset?

Only asking so I know when to strategically change it.

Thanks,

Fred

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 03:37:09 PM »
fcoffey,

There are very few things within the MiVO-250 that would require a reset of the system. Typically, a change to the System NAT IP Address does not require a reset to work.

Thanks,

TE

Offline fcoffey

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 09:05:28 AM »
There are very few things within the MiVO-250 that would require a reset of the system. Typically, a change to the System NAT IP Address does not require a reset to work.

Thank you.  I'll still do the change late late in the day just in case because I am cautious like that.  :)

Appreciate the knowledge.

Fred

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10