Author Topic: Phone Client Teleworker Settings  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Tephlon

• View Profile
Phone Client Teleworker Settings
« on: March 13, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »
I am having some issues with how the Micollab Mobile Client is working with our configuration. If I want the softphone to work internally, I need to turn teleworker off in the settings. In order for it to work externally, I need to manually turn Teleworker on in the settings.

Based on the information that I received when I initially purchased this solution, I was under the impression that the system would just switch between internal WiFi and external data seamlessly without needing to manually enable/disable Teleworker. I'm certain that there is a configuration setting or networking issue that I have not addressed but I'm stuck as to my next steps.

I'm aware that the information that I have provided is sparse at best but any insight would be appreciated. Feel free to ask questions if I need to provide more insight.

Thanks in advance.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Phone Client Teleworker Settings
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 07:04:54 PM »
Problem lies within the wifi and the ability to route to the dns name be it internal or external.

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
Re: Phone Client Teleworker Settings
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 02:37:40 AM »
I am having some issues with how the Micollab Mobile Client is working with our configuration. If I want the softphone to work internally, I need to turn teleworker off in the settings. In order for it to work externally, I need to manually turn Teleworker on in the settings.

Based on the information that I received when I initially purchased this solution, I was under the impression that the system would just switch between internal WiFi and external data seamlessly without needing to manually enable/disable Teleworker. I'm certain that there is a configuration setting or networking issue that I have not addressed but I'm stuck as to my next steps.

I'm aware that the information that I have provided is sparse at best but any insight would be appreciated. Feel free to ask questions if I need to provide more insight.

Thanks in advance.

The updated MiCollab IOS client now forces you to be in TW mode always so it can receive push notifications.  So even internally on the LAN traffic will be going to the MBG WAN side address.  Make sure your client/phone gateway address is set to be the MBG LAN side address (assuming your in server gateway mode) and it will route through accordingly.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10