Author Topic: Phone Manager Border Gateway  (Read 910 times)

Offline darrel

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Phone Manager Border Gateway
« on: March 01, 2019, 11:20:20 AM »
Have a small site with Phone Manager on a Dell I7 PC. Would like to add Border Gateway on the same machine using VMware. Problem I'm running into is they both use port 80 for admin. I can't find any doc's that lead me to where in the IIS shell I can change the port on the Phone Manager or the Border Gateway

Thanks

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Re: Phone Manager Border Gateway
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 07:31:31 PM »
Just curious what if you added another NIC and put gateway on the MBG?

Offline darrel

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 08:57:36 PM »
Have a couple of systems loaded up on a bench now. I was able to load the Phone Manager, configure a 6940 and test it with (2) NIC's. Then load a Virtualbox with Mitel Standard Linux/MBG after that and configured the NIC's WAN to LAN (shared the LAN with Phone Manager). The Virtualbox will come up and assign another address on its own.  I can get to admin side of each system then. Setup another box and system with (3) NIC's same way WAN to LAN for the MBG and the third NIC for the Phone Manager. Can access both admin portals on 2 or 3 NIC system. It seems that the Virtual MBG will work around the Phone Manager to configure its self.

I'm trying to come up with a simple clean way to bring in (1) box for a small site to have a Border Gateway and Phone Manager

Problem I have now is getting the softphones working. I'm getting " Hostname (IP address) not verified: certificate: (the certificate) error. Not sure how to fix this issue yet.

Offline DialToneDreams

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 09:07:41 AM »
Any luck with this? I'm also tasked with deploying 1 server for both the Mitel Border Gateway (for SIP & cell phone app) and a MCS Phone Manager Server for the 6900 series phones.

I have only slight experience with VMware and am leaning towards telling the boss I need 2 separate servers.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 09:09:25 AM by DialToneDreams »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10