Author Topic: System Admin and Diagnostics  (Read 1909 times)

Offline bvtech

• View Profile
System Admin and Diagnostics
« on: March 01, 2019, 10:44:56 AM »
I am doing some preliminary work on a MiVoice 250.  I currently have the system sitting on my desk while I program it.  It will not let me access System Administration and Diagnostics.  I get an error that says, "AWS Webpage and Advanced System Monitoring are not available."  I can access Database Programming with no issues.  I upgraded the software to 6.3.7.78.  I also have another 250 right next to it with the same software version.  I can access SAD on that system with no problems whatsoever.  I am puzzled as to why it will work on one and not the other.  Any suggestions?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: System Admin and Diagnostics
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 05:50:55 PM »
bvtech,

Edit the connection and run the test connection and see if that fixes it for you. Otherwise look to make sure that all of the services are running on the MiVO-250.

Thanks,

TE

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 03:48:17 AM »
I've also posted in the other forum you posted in as below.

I noticed on new release installs of 6.3 (not upgraded) the web server is not enabled.

Go to IP Settings > Web/SSH Settings and enable the Web Server.

Also is appears SIP is disabled by default as well(From what I've experienced)

Offline bvtech

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 03:07:29 PM »
That might be it.  I checked my backup database and it is off, so when I get back in on Monday I will check it on the live system.  Thanks.

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 08:58:04 PM »
That might be it.  I checked my backup database and it is off, so when I get back in on Monday I will check it on the live system.  Thanks.

So, like it's off by out of box from the distributor?

If so, just extra security by default? I've always liked when things are most restrictive by default.

Offline bvtech

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 11:34:11 AM »
Thanks TE. That fixed it.  Yes, apparently now that setting is off by default out of the box.  Maybe Mitel has a reason for it, I just always like to go to SAD 1st and make sure that licensing and the ports all look good from the start.  Now I just need to remember to enable the web server first before I can use SAD.  Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10