Author Topic: Phone Manger - The extension number is not valid  (Read 1145 times)

Offline resultKB

• View Profile
Phone Manger - The extension number is not valid
« on: March 01, 2019, 10:31:30 AM »
hello all
V.4.3
I was pointed in the direction of this forum with an error we are receiving on one phone manager client, its occuring on just one extension.. annoyingly our reception extension!
basically we had to switch extensions around for a couple of days earlier in the week as our digital endpoints all failed, so temporarily stuck a couple of ip phones in critical areas of the business.
once we get the endpoints back up and running changed all of the extensions back, all phones were ok apart from one
EXT 201
it is working fine on the phone server, it can be called without any issue, but phone manager is not happy with it.
when it is entered onto the relevant PC, we get a "failed connecting to CTI" message followed by "the extension number if not valid" popup
i have completely uninstalled phone manager on the client pc and deleted contents of the C:\ProgramData\Mitel\Mitel Phone Manager\logs\ directory

i have also completed deleted the extension and added it back on the phone manager server under default site> features> users & business units
when linking the extension to the phone manager user it says that the extension is not in use

on other phone manager clients it is greyed out and states it is offline!

it is first time we have ever encountered this error and i can find no mentions of it online.
i am hoping someone on here may have encountered and have a solution

thanks
KB

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10