Author Topic: Display directory button on phone  (Read 925 times)

Offline StAugIT

• View Profile
Display directory button on phone
« on: February 28, 2019, 12:22:40 PM »
Hi All,
I'm super new to Mitel, so this may be a silly question.  I recently took over taking care of a business and it turns out only some of their phones can access the directory.  We do use MiVoice Office 250, but I have no idea where to look for this setting.  The only documentation that the previous IT person left was how to set up a new phone with an extension and voicemail. Thanks in advance!

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Display directory button on phone
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 04:22:54 PM »
StAugIT,

The only way to stop them is to remove their directory button, but if they know the FAC they can still access it; this is a basic function of the MiVO-250 and cant be turned off.

Sorry,

TE

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 07:35:38 PM »
You need the others to access directory? Feature 307 is Directory....add to key

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 08:59:30 PM »
Hi All,
I'm super new to Mitel, so this may be a silly question.  I recently took over taking care of a business and it turns out only some of their phones can access the directory.  We do use MiVoice Office 250, but I have no idea where to look for this setting.  The only documentation that the previous IT person left was how to set up a new phone with an extension and voicemail. Thanks in advance!

As others have said, check out the feature access code area of db programming. May or may not have to hit the infinity key first depending on programming. All same model of phone?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10