Author Topic: Mitel Oaisys Desktop Client Version 9.1.1005.8  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Kibbis

• View Profile
Mitel Oaisys Desktop Client Version 9.1.1005.8
« on: February 27, 2019, 07:36:57 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is being posted in the correct place so if it needs to be moved or you need me to delete and re-submit in the correct place, please let me know.

We currently use Mitel phone setup with Desktop Client version 9.1.1.005.8 with mostly Windows 10 (we have a few Win. 7 stragglers). We also use the account code button that allows our users to tag calls on desktop client so it saves in management studio with a call number of sorts. We are having an intermittent issue where when the call ends, the management studio will show the call as still in progress, which does not allow the call to be tagged on the Desktop Client. The applications hang and need to be closed and restarted. The calls still record and all, but it's a lot more work for our users to have to go back to find untagged calls to properly tag them individually. I was just curious if anyone has seen this issue before or has any suggestions. We migrated to server 2016 thinking that my help, but it has not. We also reviewed server and desktop performance about a billion times :).

We are in touch with Mitel support, but they seem to be at a loss here at the moment (they are troubleshooting as we speak).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 07:39:35 AM by Kibbis »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10