Author Topic: mivoice business 10 licenses...full or multiuser group  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
mivoice business 10 licenses...full or multiuser group
« on: February 26, 2019, 05:23:57 PM »
I have a customer with 188 multi devise user group licenses and 16 full licenses used on a mixture of 5330s and 5324s. They are currently standalone but may be in a two system cluster in the near future.

They have consumed all the multi device and only have 5 full licenses available...and we want to add more licenses...which is better to add in small quantities...multi or full...and where the hell do I find part numbers for these?

Thanks, Jim

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: mivoice business 10 licenses...full or multiuser group
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 06:16:17 PM »
Multi-device are best value if you buy 50 of them. Just ask your Mitel Partner to order them for you.
Currently Full licences cost almost the same as Multidevice licences, so it's hard to justify buying them.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 08:15:18 PM »
I would agree with Vince in general here, but since you plan upgrading and clustering only get the multi-device licenses you need... Remember that when you go to cluster you will need to upgrade from a stand-alone to an Enterprise license, and that cost will vary based on your licensing, the more licensing the more cost to upgrade.

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:08:15 AM »
OK, thanks...btw...we are a Mitel Partner...our local account manager and I work fairly closely together and she often reaches out to me for part numbers and I usually have them at hand, by looking at local stock, but the person she normally reaches out to for non-tangibles has left the company and she asked me if I could find the part number so she could give the customer a soft quote...and I'll be damned if I could find the part numbers for the multi-device user groups...I am just curious now...

anyone know the part numbers?

Thanks for the replies about the quantities to order...

Jim

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 09:25:21 AM »
I think I just found the part number for the standard multi user license for the MXEIII 10.8

Jim

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10