Author Topic: multiple mivb consoles  (Read 1098 times)

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
multiple mivb consoles
« on: February 26, 2019, 04:38:58 PM »
Anyone have any experience with these? We are looking to use 1 or 2 at multiple physical locations off 1 virtual controller. Basically, DID point to console group for that physical location. The separate console groups shouldn't answer for each others DID. From what I'm reading in the manpages I'm not thinking this is doable as when the last console goes absent it puts the system in night mode, etc. Thoughts?

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: multiple mivb consoles
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 10:08:00 AM »
Multiple console who manage the same DID number = when the last member goes absent , the system switch to Night mode 1

Muliple console with diffrent DID number = each console is independent.

Offline Martin

• View Profile
Re: multiple mivb consoles
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 09:59:31 AM »
Hi,

What you're saying can be done, you just need to make sure that the 2 consoles have separate tenant numbers attached for them.

I'm assuming if you're using one instance of MiVB for multiple locations you are going to be setting up multiple tenants on the system anyway for the different locations?

On the controller if you go to Users and Devices > Attendants > IP consoles - Just make sure once they have been configured you have them on different tenant numbers which correspond to the location.

This will mean that this console will only control the night service for that particular tenant number rather than the system as a whole.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10