Author Topic: Micollab Client (Call History Menu function is missing)  (Read 2286 times)

Offline javaman34

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Micollab Client (Call History Menu function is missing)
« on: February 25, 2019, 07:36:41 AM »
Got this User that has Call History functions missing on the Micollab Client 7.2 (User only got the Missed function) I tried repairing it but nothing happened. I also tried to upgrade it to 7.3 but still got the same results. Is there way to restore all the Call History for this User?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Micollab Client (Call History Menu function is missing)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 10:57:40 AM »
Is he licensed correctly?

Offline javaman34

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 03:51:18 AM »
Is he licensed correctly?

what do you mean licensed correctly? Sorry I am still a newbie with regards to mitel. I know he is licensed. 

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 04:53:43 PM »
You may have multiple license levels or add-ons for MiCollab. When you log in check MiCollab Client Service > Accounts tab. Then search for his name/number. You can click down for "licensed features" and it will probably say "Default Feature Profile" instead of one of the license levels he should be using.

Offline javaman34

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 03:31:02 AM »
You may have multiple license levels or add-ons for MiCollab. When you log in check MiCollab Client Service > Accounts tab. Then search for his name/number. You can click down for "licensed features" and it will probably say "Default Feature Profile" instead of one of the license levels he should be using.

I check his user profile and you are right, he got the "Default Feature Profile". So I need to change this one into "UCC 4.0 Standard"?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 08:18:00 AM »
The licenses can be defined in many ways depending on what's all deployed. That said, I would certainly give the UCC 4.0 Standard license a try and see if that fixes it. You can always unassign it if that doesn't fix it. He may have to log out and back in to MiCollab to see results.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10