Author Topic: Can NOT log in to system, weird error  (Read 1023 times)

Offline mem5449

• View Profile
Can NOT log in to system, weird error
« on: February 23, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »
I am trying to reprogram a system that has been defaulted. I can login to system webpage just fine (admin/itpassw) but when I use SysAdminDiag program to try and program I keep getting "node busy with other session or username/password invalid". What gives??? See attached pic of test connection.

Any ideas Mitel gurus? :)

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Can NOT log in to system, weird error
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 07:13:26 PM »
Someone else is logged in? Or the system thinks someone else is logged in. However, why is it the default lol?

Give it a reset out of production hours and give it a whirl if that's doable.

Offline mem5449

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 06:06:26 PM »
Turns out its my Mitel software on my Lenovo X1 Yoga running Win10. I've uninstalled and re-installed twice but have same issue. Settings in Mitel SysAdmDiag don't save right. I can edit existing connections but settings don't keep and also when I create new connections, it saves them but can't use them. Error states it can not find entry.

I whipped out my last ThinkPad (Win7 Ult, actively using on Mitels about 14mos ago) and it programmed the system up just fine.

Very frustrating. Does anyone know of any known issues with Win10 Pro and Mitel software?

Big Thanks for any feedback! :)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 12:25:19 PM »
mem5449,

Get the latest version of 6.3 SA&D from your vendor and then get the get the plugin for your version of database programming if you already uninstalled the version 6.0.

Thanks,

TE

Offline mem5449

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 02:27:19 AM »
Hi TE,

I am the vendor (Mitel Partner) and I've been using Mitel SysAdmDiag software for many years with no issue. I have reported this problem (bug?) to Mitel and waiting for a response from tech support.

Mike

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10