Author Topic: One Mitel 3300 Connected to Two Property Management Systems  (Read 1492 times)

Offline brogerson

• View Profile
One Mitel 3300 Connected to Two Property Management Systems
« on: February 20, 2019, 12:03:39 PM »
I have a client that has ordered one PBX and on the day of the install the told us that they have two Property Management systems.

I suggested they order Precidia Ipockets with two Serial Connections (Ipocket Duo).  We have programmed the Ipocket and can connect to the first port and check in rooms.  When we connect to the second and try to check in a room we get an error that a connection is already open.

Looks like the Ipocket is trying to open two Telnet sessions and the PBX will only accept on connection to port 15374 and 6830.

Has anyone had to deal with this problem,  I am looking for suggestions.

Offline lowradiation

• View Profile
Re: One Mitel 3300 Connected to Two Property Management Systems
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 05:45:48 PM »
Mitel has a product called iLink that allows two PMS connections to one 3300.  The iLink software is installed on a Windows PC/server.  The iLink does one connection to the 3300 and the two PMS servers connect to the iLink PC.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: One Mitel 3300 Connected to Two Property Management Systems
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 10:45:22 AM »
Have you tried increasing the Maximum Sockets allowed in the Controller Registry? The default is 3, and can go as high as 10.

I don't know if this works for PMS connections, but it does effect stuff like SMDR and other log connections.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10