Author Topic: This version of Migration Tool is not compatible...  (Read 1856 times)

Offline PresidioDog

• View Profile
This version of Migration Tool is not compatible...
« on: February 09, 2019, 11:07:19 AM »
I ran the migration audit, and everything is cool. This is a brand new MXeIII shipped with 7.2 (13.2.0.17). I get this error after choosing the folder where the new software is, and clicking next.

"This version of Migration Tool is not compatible with the MIVB load to which you are trying to migrate. The minimum MIVB comaptible load is 9.0.0.176"

I tried 2 different Migration Tool versions with the same result.

Thoughts???

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: This version of Migration Tool is not compatible...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 06:11:24 PM »
I ran the migration audit, and everything is cool. This is a brand new MXeIII shipped with 7.2 (13.2.0.17). I get this error after choosing the folder where the new software is, and clicking next.

"This version of Migration Tool is not compatible with the MIVB load to which you are trying to migrate. The minimum MIVB comaptible load is 9.0.0.176"

I tried 2 different Migration Tool versions with the same result.

Thoughts???

You are picking the wrong folder... Don't pick the folder named "9.0.0.176", but pick the folder that contains that folder.

For example, if your software is in D:\3300\9.0.0.176\ you will select D:\3300 as the source install folder. Drove me nuts the first time trying to figure it out.

Offline biggie

• View Profile
Re: This version of Migration Tool is not compatible...
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 08:20:28 PM »
Make sure you have the new version number you are upgrading to in the section just above the respository to use too

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10