Author Topic: Dialed In Routing  (Read 778 times)

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
Dialed In Routing
« on: January 29, 2019, 05:14:12 PM »
I am programming 2 businesses sharing a controller.  They each have a separate telephone number 1-715-555-8032 and 1-715-557-4227. How can I get the controller to see what number is coming and and route it to the right destination or hunt group

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Dialed In Routing
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 07:54:08 PM »
RLyon,

That depends on the type of trunking you have.

Typically with a PRI or SIP trunks you will setup the DIDs in a route table and send them where you want them to go.

Loop Start lines will require you to create separate CO Trunk Groups to route the calls based on incoming trunks.

Thanks,

TE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 01:33:26 PM »
Thank you for that. I had it before, but i did not have the how 10 digits in the pattern so it was going to PP065 (personal router) and was ringing the admin

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 07:50:42 AM »
RLyon,

The PP065 [personal router] is the entity used for routing Dynamic Extension Express not for routing incoming calls for the system. This means you had all of your calls routing to a device that had DEE turned on that then routed the call to the "Admin" somehow or more likely to the System Primary Attendant if I had to guess.

I think you have a little more going on here than you have stated, but if it is working the way you want now that is all that matters.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10