Author Topic: Call forward obstacle  (Read 662 times)

Offline bridgeclipbob

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Call forward obstacle
« on: January 26, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »
here's my dilemma, I'm managing a MiVoice Office 250 with s/w ver 6.2.5
I'm simply trying to accomplish a immediate call forward from a station to his cell phone.
I had him forward his phone using the feature code 355
problem is, at this site they have acct. codes required at the carrier level for everything outside the local calling area, this cell is outside the area, therefore when you try to make the forward happen by calling the extension you get "please enter your acct. code" prompt from the carrier.
I've tried going into view,on-line monitor and adding PPP or ,,,,, then the acct.code and # into the digit string but no luck, I still get the "please enter your acct. code" prompt, if I manually dial the code and # the transfer succeeds but no way an outside caller will know to do so.
Any ideas within the Mitel to "trick" the system, I know a work -around is telling the carrier to let it through but initial dealings with the carrier has been ugly, if I can make it happen that would be preferred.
Thanks

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call forward obstacle
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 08:33:32 AM »
bridgeclipbob,

Does each person have their own Account Code where this would need to be granular?

Have you tried setting up a special Numbering Plan Route and Facility Group for this particular person that adds the Account Code in?

Thanks,

TE

Offline bridgeclipbob

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Call forward obstacle
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 04:10:01 PM »
Thanks for your suggestion TE
I actually just needed for one user and got it to work by setting him up for DEE
One of my co-workers had tripped over this once before.
had to play around with pauses, but got it to transfer by adding pause and acct. code into cell number field.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10