Author Topic: state xnet all ?  (Read 1545 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
state xnet all ?
« on: January 25, 2019, 11:56:04 AM »
Hello,

I've got two sites that show out of service when you run this command. However, I can ping each other and rsmess verify each other. Is there away to force them to heartbeat in besides rebooting? I cannot do that during the day. There's no WAN issue between them or FW blocking any ports. This happened a few weeks back and all I could do was reboot after hours.

thanks,

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: state xnet all ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 04:03:24 AM »
Edit the Network Elements form without changing anything and press "save"?

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 02:22:01 PM »
I believe we tried this the first time with no luck but I didn't do it this last outage. I rebooted the vMCD which resolved the issue. I got mitel involved and they want me to check port 1067 during the next outage.

thanks for the response though!

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Direct IP Trunking
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 08:49:39 AM »
Hello,

My issue happened again where I lost connection between vMCD and physical 3300. We have 30 sites and each time it's only these two sites. I was able to telnet into each pbx on the 1067 port as Mitel wished. They didn't have an answer other than now I need to setup a rolling wireshark to hopefully see what's going on.

I have a few questions regarding my logs I was hoping someone could help me understand. On day of question I can see a log "IP Trunk link to icp 010 American failed and link dropped" this was 11:57 am then at 12:13 I see
Health Check and IP Device(s) failback was successful to ICP 10.182.9.2.
Health Check was successful to ICP 10.182.9.2.

what exactly happens during a health check and how's this possible if the trunk link is down? I also ran the command message remote. Not sure if this means anything but find it interesting that for all my locations under the first section I have something like 254,253...there all in the the 230's are above but the one site I'm having issues with shows

1 1 11 1
is that odd?

>>>> REMOTE MESSAGE LINK STATUS <<<<       Viewed from Plane: A   Active       
Transport Device | Transport | Related | Link | Link Status  | Dest | Applic   
   Location      |  Device   | Trunk # | Hdle |              | PBX  |           
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------   
 1  1 11 254      | Ethernet  |    0    |   2  | OPEN         |  12  | XNet     
 1  1 11 253      | Ethernet  |    0    |   3  | OPEN         |  15  | XNet     
 1  1 11 252      | Ethernet  |    0    |   4  | OPEN         |   6  | XNet     
 1  1 11 251      |

thanks,

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 09:23:35 AM »
Along with my other questions is there a way for me to look at how many IP trunks are in use at any given time? If were using Direct IP trunking I assume the IP/XNET Trunk Groups form doesn't do anything? On my vMCD this form is blank but on my other site there is programming as we use to use IP/XNET.

Thanks,

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 05:03:49 AM »
Health Check and IP Device(s) failback

These are resiliency items, phones connecting to their resilient node because their primary was not reachable anymore. After several successful health checks, the phones will move back to their primary.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10