Author Topic: Which COS for Call Park Timer (or other timers?)  (Read 1085 times)

Offline dg

• View Profile
Which COS for Call Park Timer (or other timers?)
« on: January 25, 2019, 09:17:37 AM »
Hi folks,
I'm a little confused on which COS I need to be looking at to change a call park timer. Let's say an outside caller comes in on a PRI to the receptionist at 250, then parks to 827. Which COS is the park timer in? Is it the COS of 250? 827?, the PRI? I'm pretty sure I tried both the PRI COS and the receptionist COS, neither seemed to be the one. 827 is actually a phantom extension, so I don't even know that it has a COS at all... The only place I can see 827 is in the directory.

Any suggestions are gladly accepted!
Thanks in advance,
-dg

Offline Tom2018

• View Profile
Re: Which COS for Call Park Timer (or other timers?)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 04:55:52 AM »
Hi dg,

Parked calls are subject to a timer in the Class of Service of the park destination. So for you it is the 827.
When the timer expires, the parked call either follows the Call Forwarding No Answer (CFNA) treatment at the destination or recalls the parker, depending on programming in the Call Park form.

best regards,

Offline dg

• View Profile
Re: Which COS for Call Park Timer (or other timers?)
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 12:24:30 PM »
Thanks for your response, Sir.
As it turns out, our park extension 827 is actually a hunt group and has its own COS. I had to contact the installers on this to figure it out. I'm just the end-user, so much of this stuff is still a bit beyond my expertise. It is helpful to know that the park/recall timers are based on the destination. We have some other extensions that are also way too long...
-dg

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10