Author Topic: Mitel 5320 / No call to reserve transfer  (Read 997 times)

Offline StuartUK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 5320 / No call to reserve transfer
« on: January 22, 2019, 10:54:18 AM »
Hi all,

Am stuck, and puzzled with something! :(
We have a Mitel 250 Controller, using Mitel 5320/5330 handets...

I have 4 pickup groups, all have worked fine for ages :)
In the past few weeks, 1 handset, which belongs to my pickup group  no. 12    , is no longer playing ball!

IE:  Person from ext 330 dials the dude on 327 (same hunt/pickup group), but if anyone on ext 328, 329, 331, 332 tries to pickup the call, the message appears on the handset showing:       NO CALL TO REVERSE TRANSFER~

All other extensions allow pickups, its this 1 ext with number  327  that's having a bad day, it can transfer calls and so on, but no one can pickup its phone....
I was told, that a few weeks ago, a user diverted the phone to there mobile phone, then took off divert the following day, but since then, the users think the call pickup has stopped.

When I log into the 250 controller, and check the settings for each extension in that same pickup group, all options look the same (I am NON tech for Mitel, I just know a little bit of admin stuff....)

Any ideas ?

Offline StuartUK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 5320 / No call to reserve transfer
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 11:01:02 AM »
i found the issue
reading through posts on here, i came across an issue to do with acd stuff (we dont use that), but reading that post, and looking at options, i found the error......

I went into:
System > Phone Related Information > Flags > Hunt Group - Remove

And found the ext 327 in there, removed it, all is good!
:) :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10