Author Topic: Correct outgoing trunk on call forward always  (Read 964 times)

Offline dutch_tuga

• View Profile
Correct outgoing trunk on call forward always
« on: January 16, 2019, 07:10:22 AM »
We have an system running with different SIP trunks on the same PBX (different countries). The SIP trunks are terminated locally. We have configured COR in a way that the devices call through the SIP trunk based on their location. In the ARS we make use of "Route lists". This works fine also when the users transfer calls. What we are facing is that when a user regardless of her/his location enables "call forward always" option to an external number always the first configured SIP trunk is used.

Is there any option like in COS for example that makes it possible that the same SIP trunk is used? Or a trick in the ARS forms. For now we have created a static route with another out dial number instead of the default 0 as an workaround.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Correct outgoing trunk on call forward always
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 06:39:36 AM »
I think what you're seeing is that the outbound COR that is being followed is the COR of the incoming trunk.
It's early and I haven't had my first cup of coffee but I can't think of a way to work around that that the moment.

Ralph

Offline dutch_tuga

• View Profile
Re: Correct outgoing trunk on call forward always
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 09:22:52 AM »
I hadn't update this one. This is how I fixed this. The issue was that I was using the exact same COR for all the trunks. This was the reason why the Mitel was allowing the call to dial out on the first trunk in the list.

This got fixed by assigning an own COR to every trunk. After that I restricted it on the COR assignment. This way the users were able to use only the local trunk as they got restricted to use any other trunk.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10