Author Topic: Aastra IP RFP42 DeTeWe  (Read 835 times)

Offline zeeuss

• View Profile
Aastra IP RFP42 DeTeWe
« on: December 26, 2018, 03:22:40 PM »
Hello Guys, I'm new here.
Some time ago i have purchased 3 pieces of rfp42, I wanted to build my home home network with use of those ap's but i was surprised that configuration is completely different than units that I have seen before (always standalone units with web configuration). I have done some research, in manual I've seen information's that it needs more advanced DHCP that I am using, and TFTP server for boot fie. I have a low power PC, and i think i can take care of that with use of small Linux and DnsMasq. But problem is that I can't download OpenMobility Configurator nor boot files while rfp42 is no longer supported by manufacturer and all download links that I've found are dead. After few days of research I've found this forum and I've decided to ask for your help, because alone i have no chance to make it work. I need only WIFI, Dect is not for me. Probably configuration is even more difficult than i think, so a bit of theory will be also appreciated. Thanks in advance for Your help, and best wishes for Christmas and new year. :)

Offline zoo

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Aastra IP RFP42 DeTeWe
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 04:34:56 PM »
PM sent

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10